It is possible to build a successful network marketing business if you have ADD. You will have an extra challenge but it really can be done. I have a very successful leader in my downline who is an example. She is a Silver in Young Living and presently working towards Gold.
If you are are dealing with the challenge of ADD, you can do it too. It will take a little effort but if you direct that effort you can make things happen.
Generally there are things that you do on a daily basis that you may not want to do but they need to get done so you do them. You wash dishes, sweep the floors, clean the bathroom. Everyone has that. It’s part of life. If you have kids, you have to get them up, feed them and get them off to school.
Most people who have ADD are usually able to go to a job every day. On a JOB, you have a daily method of operation. If you want to keep your job and thus, earn a living, you must show up for work, not only that, you must arrive on time.
It is really important that you get a business mindset. Not realizing the importance of having a business mindset is one of the biggest reasons for failure in network marketing.
The trick is to find a way to get somewhat organized. Here are a few tips that may be helpful:
1. Set Your Intent – This should be done every morning. Think about your WHY. You should know exactly why you are building your business. Reflect on this and then set your intent for the day. ASK: What do I want to accomplish today that will bring me closer to my goals?
2. Keep A To Do List – Always have a To Do list and consult it often. Prioritize. What are the most important things you need to get done today? Do those first.
3. Have a Daily 10 Minute Routine – This is where you focus on things that MUST get done every day. Check and respond to email, Login to your Virtual Office, Welcome new members, Read email newsletters from upline. These are also things you do on days when you know you won’t be spending a lot of time on business.
4. Set Time Limits – This is important. Set aside a set time to do certain tasks without interruption. Turn off phone, email and any other distractions and focus on the task.
For example: If you are a blogger, it is a good habit to write for at least 20 – 30 minutes a day. This gets you in the habit of writing and produces content that can be either published immediately or saved as drafts for future posts.
5. Use Your Oils: There are several essential oils and oil blends that can be very helpful to persons with ADD. A couple favorites are Brain Power and Clarity. There are a few others listed below.
Oil Singles: Vetiver, lavender, cedarwood, sandalwood, cardamom, peppermint, frankincense
Oil Blends: Brain Power, Clarity, Peace & Calming
Diffuse, put a few drops in hands and inhale, apply a couple drops to the temples as needed.
Use the EFT tapping clip below to help you focus on a success mindset and remember your WHY. I like to use Abundance Oil with this but you can also use Clarity, Brain Power or Magnify Your Purpose.
EFT Tapping Clip: I WILL Succeed In Network Marketing: